Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Mardi Gras with The Princess & The Frog Movie Night

Happy March Everyone!! Lots of fun things coming up with some warmer weather, except today! We are expecting some severe weather in GA with lots of wind and rain right around rush hour, so if you are traveling home be extra careful out there!
The end of February also meant Mardi Gras so we watched The Princess and The Frog with its New Orleans location!
 I surprised the girls with some Princess and the Frog lip glosses from Ebay and some Mardi Gras masks from Oriental Trading, love the colors!
 Of course any type of Mardi Gras celebrations requires a King Cake! We got this yummy treat from Dutch Monkey Donuts, it was so good. You are looking at some thick icing made of cream cheese, oh yeah!!
 Nicole was not feeling the mask but Taylor tried it on!!
 I got in on the fun too!!
 Although its not the prettiest picture, this food was so good! We tried a new Cajun restaurant near us called Tams Tupelo and it was very good! Hubby had the craw fish etouffee and I had the yummy shrimp and grits! I would defiantly recommend this, its a little spicy but if you love New Orleans and live in GA, check it out at:
1050 Buford Rd, Cumming, GA 30041
 Gimmie some cake!!
 3 bites in Hubby found the baby and let Taylor pull him out, we named him Mardy!
 I think this movie has one of the best theme's for young girls, Princess Tiana is all about hard work to achieve her dreams, and she does! She didn't depend on anyone else but herself and had tons of support!
 I've been so excited to start wearing some new St. Patrick's Day tops I recently got. This tank top from Target has some lucky clovers on it, its super comfortable and was $12. I paired it with my green Ann Taylor cardigan my mother in law gifted me with a few years ago.
 In addition to this new top, I pulled out my Dixie Delights March bracelet, you all know how much I love her stuff, this bracelet is perfect with its Irish colors. I have some Irish heritage in my family from my Mother's side and Hubby's mother side is Irish, in fact her maiden name was Ireland!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment