Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Celebrating Kate!

Over the weekend Taylor got invited to another great birthday party, she's been having a fun month partying! This party was for our sweet friend Kate who turned 5. Kate's Mom is one of my BFF's. We met in Sunday School a few years ago and have been close friends ever since. It makes my heart happy to see our girls be friends, Kate is quiet and reserved yet she is also sweet and fearless!!
 Kate's party was held at All Around Gymnastics, a great venue in Johns Creek and super fun for parties!!
 I can't lie, when I saw this big jump pit I wanted to dive right in, but the adult inside me said no, Taylor loved it though!!
 Justin helping Taylor launch a foam square over the wall!
 Climbing the big ladder to the slide!
The birthday girl flying in the sky, Super Kate!
Sometime we all need a little help making a big leap XOXO
Make a wish sweet Kate!!
Ready for some yummy Trolls cake!
The kids chowing down!
The Party Animals!
We had a great time celebrating little miss Kate! We hope you had a wonderful birthday sweet girl!!
 Friendships are the best!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment