Friday, March 11, 2016

What we wore-sister's that match style

When Nicole was first born I had a hard time finding matching sister cloths in size 0-3 that matched 3T, but since my big girl is now in 6 month cloths I have been finding a lot more matching dresses and I love it! Here are some cutie outfits the girls wore this week and some I wore to work after watching an Old Navy commercial!
You know I love anything yellow so when I found these yellow polka dot dresses at Walmart I scooped them up, Polka Dot Portmann's :-)
I also found these cute anchor dresses at Walmart, I don't really spend a lot of kids cloths unless it for something special like Santa pictures, but I have found Walmart has cute and really affordable items, plus I have sweet friends that give me their girl cloths, love it!!
Watching TV the other weekend and Old Navy ran a commercial for their new pants, I loved the entire outfit so I found it online! Cute white pants I can wear to work/home and a patriotic loose fitting shirt, love it! I paired it with these Target navy wedges and red necklace.
For my birthday, my sister in law Amy gave me this cute navy tassel necklace and earrings from Kohl's, love it!! Plus its not has heavy has it looks, I could wear it all day with out my neck hurting!
With spring like temps here in GA this week, I pulled out this cute pink maxi dress from Walmart and paired it with an Old Navy cardigan and my cowgirl boots. Someone at work said I looked like an Easter Egg...hmm...but I just smiled :-)
No tights weather and comfy dresses, my favorite. This stripped top and skirt came from Wal Mart with my favorite Target heels I have had forever. I like this top cause of the ruffle around my waist, a plus when you are still trying to loose the baby weight! I hope everyone has a great weekend XOXO

"Hi Friday, I've been look for you since Monday."







No comments:

Post a Comment