Thursday, March 24, 2016

Easter Bunny & Easter Hunt

Its all things Easter this week and I am loving it! From all the decorations to candy its such a fun time to celebrate a beautiful thing. I took the girls to visit the Easter Bunny at the mall this weekend and they both did great! Taylor was a pro and went right up to him and gave him a hug. Nicole just kind of had a bug eyed look, but there where no tears...SCORE!
There was not really a line and the sweet photographer took some pics of the girls and I that I LOVE!!
We had a great visit with the Easter Bunny and I love adding these pictures to my collection over the years, so much hoppy fun :-)
Our church hosted a really cute Easter Egg hunt from 5-7 PM. By the time I got off work, picked the girls up and got to church after traffic, it was 6:45 PM. It's frustrating but at least Taylor got to play in the jumpy a few times. No one said being a working parent was easy, right?
My handsome hubby and baby girl XOXO
Our best attempt at getting everyone to smile :-)
I love this picture with the steeple in the background. Its great to know when we feel like we are falling, our Father is there to catch us.

Psalm 118:13-14 I was pushed hard, so that I was falling, but the LORD helped me. The LORD is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation.





No comments:

Post a Comment