Monday, March 14, 2016

Trying new things

This weekend we had a lot of fun, we tried 2 new restaurants I have had my eye on since following them on Instagram & both were really good! We first went to Callie's Hot Little Biscuit, if you live near Atlanta I really recommend this! Everything we tried was SO good! My favorite was the sausage biscuit balls, we also tried the cinnamon sugar biscuit's, and lemon poppy seed with gravy...YUM!!
Its located right in Virginia Highlands, its not super close to us, it takes about 40 minutes without traffic but worth the drive!
They make the biscuits fresh everyday at the front window, I could have eaten that entire pan!
Imagine a bite full of pure goodness, this was it! Look at all that cinnamon XOXO
Gravy Baby! This is the lemon poppy seed flavor.
And to wash it all down, mint sweet tea, so refreshing! Run don't walk now to try Callie's!!
Our next stop was the Ponce City Market for some Popsicle's at The King of Pops! I would almost compare it to an outlet mall...kind of. But with really unique food and upscale shops.
Defiantly come hungry!! A lot of if is outside and room for strollers, plus nice family restrooms :-)
They had a cute little candy story where Taylor got a chocolate egg, she loved it!
Salted Caramel was my favorite, but I also had chocolate sea salt, great way to cool down on a warm day!
Nicole had a little bite to, I think she liked it!
It was a great fun day with my loves, there are so many great things around our city, Atlanta is the best!!

Oh, Atlanta
I hear you calling
I'm coming back to you one fine day
No need to worry
There ain't no hurry cause I'm
On my way back to Georgia
On my way back to Georgia















No comments:

Post a Comment