Friday, March 4, 2016

What we wore-Dr. Seuss Style

This week has been extra fun for the girls, every day their day care had a theme for Dr. Seuss week. They got to wear special outfits to match the theme, and some of them even matched, I am a sucker for sister outfits! Here is a look back on what they wore:
Monday was stripes day! I got these matching purple dresses from Lolly Wolly Doodle, and I got myself one too!!
Tuesday was crazy hair day, since Nicole doesn't have too much to work with I ordered these adorable Thing 1 and Thing 2 shirts, and as you saw yesterday my husband and I got in on the fun!
Wednesday was pajama day and boy was I jealous! I'd love to wear my cozy PJ's all day, guess I will have to wait until the weekend!
Thursday was silly sock day! Nicole had some cute bunny ones that made noise (previously owned by her big sister) and Taylor wore a black sock and pink sock.
Friday the fun wrapped up with crazy hat day! I ordered this Dr. Seuss hat from Oriental Trading, super cheap. Dr. Seuss was a wonderful author who said some very true things that carry us from childhood into being an adult. I hope my girls enjoy his message of how wonderful YOU are!

"The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go."
- I Can Read With My Eyes Shut! (1978)





No comments:

Post a Comment