Thursday, March 3, 2016

Green eggs & ham sammies

Any one who has young kids right now is probably aware its Dr. Seuss week at school. The girls daycare has been doing all kinds of fun theme days, I will be sharing those pics tomorrow, but for today I wanted to share our Dr. Seuss birthday dinner!! It was a lot of fun & Taylor seemed to really enjoy it.
I scored this cute hat from Oriental Trading and had these monogram shirt made from The Monkey and the Weasel. My husband and I also got some shirts from Ebay!
These little treats are super easy to put together, just need a toothpick, strawberries and marshmallows!
This little recipe is great for all kinds of occasions, like Finding Nemo movie night or One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish, its just some berry blue Jello and Swedish Fish, super cheap!
I got some deli ham slices and cheddar cheese for sammies, simple and yummy!
Thing 2 got a hat too!
What Dr. Seuss meal is complete with out some green eggs?!
Thing Dad & Thing #1, both I love XOXO
Joining in all the festivities! We had a fun time celebrating Dr. Seuss!!

“You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And you are the one who'll decide where to go."









No comments:

Post a Comment