Friday, September 30, 2016

Simple Joys & What I Wore

It feels like fall has finally arrived here in the south and we are all loving it! Its so great coming home in the evening after work and being able to spend time outside without sweating so much. And since Taylor got her new bike, its the first thing she wants to do when we get home!
Daddy helping Taylor on the bike for the first time!
Look at me!!!
Safety first!! Taylor loves the new Frozen helmet Aunt Amy got her!
For her birthday dinner, Taylor picked McDonald's Happy Meal!
Make a Wish!!
Nicole enjoyed a chicken nugget Happy Meal too!
The night before her actual birthday, Taylor helped me decorate some cupcakes for her school party!
Shimmer and Shine cupcakes!
My 3 year old about to turn 4!
Here is a picture of her at the school party, I think she had a good time!!
And here she is on her birthday morning saying she is 4!
Our beautiful, smart, and funny birthday girl, we love you Taylor!
Here she is on every birthday, my beautiful baby!!
She thought it was so funny to have Peppa Pig on the toilet!!
Talk about a taco!! I munched on this thing from Mr. Taco for $5...SCORE!! It was huge and yummy!!
Like I said earlier, its finally starting to cool down enough to open the windows and get some free air, I am tired of my super expensive AC bill!! My new pillow from Kirkland's also came in, love it!! Happy Harvest!
I love having a little extra time at night to sit my feet up and relax. Hubby picked up some pumpkin spice Oreo's from the store and I enjoyed them with some apple cider.
This is my new Lilly P top I got especially for the party and I LOVE it, its so comfortable and soft. And for all I had to do I paired it with a pumpkin spice latte! What could be better?!
I found another great tee from Shein.com, this pretty Kelly Green tee was under $15 and I love it with my leopard flats!
Fall=boots!! I paired my green Army vest from Charlotte Russe with my navy floral Walmart dress and dusted off my Target booties!
I've had this teal cardigan for years now from Target but I don't wear it that much cause I don't know what to pair it with...enter Pinterest! I wore it with this cute sleeveless black dress Mom got my from Target and my booties!
And introducing my all time favorite Halloween shirt...Here For The Boos!! I love this and it was a score from Target!! I can't wait to wear it all month!!


















No comments:

Post a Comment