Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Standing up, growing up!

Look closely at the picture below, notice anything different with Nicole?!
Its kind of hard to see right here, but she is standing up by herself!! Here is a better one!
Look at this big girl!! I am so proud of her, she is growing up and will running around soon trying to keep up with her big sister! Side note, please ignore this large pile of laundry. This is not mine. Its my husbands. Since I already do 3/4 people who live in our house laundry, he does his own.
I recently saw on Facebook how one of my friend's son was working at Marie's Italian Delia, we always love trying new things, especially something different then a traditional chair restaurant and this one did not disappoint!
I could tell right when I walked in there was a lot of charm! This cute chalkboard greets you with their special then a big cupcake case sits right beside it, I was in heaven, and it smelled so good!
Hubby ordered Randy's Hot Pastrami, he said it was great and served with a big pickle!
I came home with Dominic's Italian Muffaletta, it was huge but filled with all kinds of yummy goodness!
It had this olive spread that was great!
If you live in the Cumming area I defiantly recommend trying Marie's, I hope we will be back soon!!

Cumming 400 Shopping Center, 580 Atlanta Rd, Cumming, GA 30040
 
I just love this picture of Taylor eating some ice cream, isn't that what being a kid is all about?!
 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment