Thursday, August 25, 2016

IHOP, Monkey Joe's, & what I wore

When I heard IHOP was doing $1 short cake stacks Tuesday night, you know I marked it in my calendar.!What in the world could get us to take 2 little kids to a public restaurant? Pancakes of course!
I ordered Nicole a short stack, but she was more into the saltine crackers.
Even as a little girl I have always loved all the different flavored syrups IHOP has at the tables, but I also stick to the maple flavor!
Are the pancakes ready yet?!
Hubby ordered this yummy strawberry splasher, its like a Fanta, very good!
An extra special pancake for Taylor girl, I think I was as excited as she was to see this happy face!
I took the girls to Monkey Joe's Sunday since they were good at church and got Nicole in the bounce house, she loved it! Stay still for the picture CoCo!!
Nicole tries to do everything her big sister does, its so cute! One day she will be able to keep up!
Two little monkeys
Is it nap time yet?!
A special strawberry Hello Kitty ice cream to cool us down!
Look who is learning to ride the school bus!
Bath time can be hit or miss with these 2, sometimes they cry and sometimes they are having so much fun they don't want to get out!
If you are a Lilly lover like me I hope you scored some great deals at the after party sale! It took me an hour to get in Monday morning online, but once I did I got 4 great items and I can't wait to share them!!
I'm the kind of person that if I don't write something down, I will forget it. So I find keeping a to do list is the best along with my desk calendar at work. I keep my grocery list, ideas, and other items in this little book. The one I am using now is almost filled up so my new one came in from Dixie Delights and I LOVE it!! The cute pineapples and matching pen make any list lots of fun to do!
This new blouse came in from Shein.com and its great for the office. I love the peach color and pretty details around the neck, an elegant top for the work day.
I got this dress this summer from Lolly Wolly Doodle, I love how comfy it is and the paisley print. Not crazy about their shipping time, plan on at least a month, but the beautiful monogram makes it worth the wait!!















 

No comments:

Post a Comment