Thursday, May 26, 2016

What I wore & smiling faces

I've got sunshine, on a cloudy day...
When its cold outside, I've got the month of May.
I'd guess you'd say,
What can make me feel this way?
My girl,
My girl,
My girl,
Talking bout my girl.
My girl!

This Oldie is one of my favorite songs ever, so much that I danced to it with my Dad on my wedding day XOXO And it always reminds me of my sweet & sassy girls! I totally get this:
They can be like wild animals let loose! Never get too comfy, cause you will be getting up for something! Here are some pics of my girls smiling so cute!
I just love matching dresses, these adorable ones came from The Monkey and The Wheezle, Catherine is so talented and can create anything you need! I thought these yellow and pink flamingo dresses are perfect for warm weather!
Taylor is not really a morning person, but any type of fart or burp sounds crack her up as you can see!
My baby girl looking so cute playing while I get ready for work in the morning :-)
They had school spirit day at school so we pulled out our red and black, GO DAWGS!!
This is one of my favorite tops, its a floral shirt I got from Old Navy last year, so comfy and pretty! I paired it with a hot pink necklace and pants.
This is one of my favorite dresses, my Mom got it for me at Stein Mart, I love the fabric details and color, she even paired it with a cute leopard scarf, she is so good at fashion!
I got this polka dot dress at Ross a few years ago for a wedding, its sleeveless so for the office I paired it with this green cardigan my MIL gave me a few years ago, love this color combo!
Just to show you how old this dress is, I got it from an online company called Newport News, not sure if they are still around but their cute dress it! I loved the bright yellow and green colors!
I was sitting behind this driver in traffic the other morning, lets hope I don't upset him! Maybe Shooter is a nickname? Or could that be Shooter Jennings in front of me?!!!
 











 

No comments:

Post a Comment