Monday, May 9, 2016

Muffins with Mom

I hope everyone had a great and enjoyable weekend, the weather here in GA was great! Friday morning Taylor and Nicole's daycare hosted Muffins with Mom. At first I was not going to attend because the last time I did it blew up in my face! Taylor flipped out when I had to leave for work and it made my entire work day so sad, I said never again! But after some talking with my husband I tried it again and I am so glad that I did, both girls did great!
The teachers had school smelling like a Yankee Candle, banana bread flavor! They provided some muffins, watermelon and orange juice. It was so sweet with pink and yellow decor!
My sweet girl did very good, she ate some watermelon and loved her oj and when it was time for me to go to work she gave me a big wave, she seemed so grown up!!
My husband surprised me with food from one of my favorite breakfast spots around, its called Mr. Swiss and they have some of the best biscuits and gravy around!! They are some buttery and fluffy, we usually get them with a side of cheese eggs and bacon. And its sweet locals that eat there and work there!
And to top of the start of a fun Mother's Day weekend some pretty & bright flowers! I put them in one of my milk glass pitchers, it really made the color pop! I have always loved anything milk glass and have started a very small collection.



No comments:

Post a Comment