Friday, May 27, 2016

Memorial Day Decor

We are almost there, the start of a 3 day weekend!! I am so excited!! For many of us, this is the first holiday in almost half a year (where the work/life balance?!), I hope it's a relaxing and fun holiday for everyone! I added a little patriotic decor this week around the house, its truly the reason we celebrate, as we all know, freedom is not free. I am forever grateful for all that I enjoy being an American, its truly the best country in the world. I hope my girls are raised to appreciate and never take advantage of all we have been give, at the sacrifice of many men and women. GOD BLESS THE USA!!
I picked up this star and a couple of flags at Walmart, really cheap just to add some red & blue sparkle!
As I have mentioned before our garage is an out of control mess, but can still be patriotic! USA all the way!
On the front door I hung a navy star that say celebrate, I have been eyeing a new patriotic door hanger from Etsy, but with shipping its like $60 so I may have to wait on that one!
I wore my Old Navy stripped shirt with a denim skirt and red necklace, I am a proud American!

As we celebrate Memorial Day, this quote keeps pooping in my head, I hope I live a life everyday that is worth dying for XOXO





No comments:

Post a Comment