Friday, April 29, 2016

What I wore and a teaser

Finally Friday, yeah!!!! See Tom Cruise running out of the office building, that will be me at 5 PM!

I picked up this cute polka dot top at Walmart last weekend for under 5 bucks and paired it with an older red skit and black heels, its really soft and comfy!
I ordered this dress online when we went with my brother to the Zac Brown Band concert at Lakewood, it was so much fun and HOT!! I love anything with a floral print!
I've had this top for a number of years and its held up great, it came from 10dollarmall.com. I wore my stretchy black capri pants for extra comfort!
I was looking over Reese Witherspoon's Draper James clothing line, some super cute dresses, but the prices...ouch! I think Reese forgot her down home Tennessee affordable roots! But there was this bird print I love and found something like it on SheIn.com, its a dress but too short for work so I wore my black leggins with it.
Some Lilly P on a Friday to lift my tired spirits!
Have I become that weird Mom who takes pictures of my sleeping kids?! I couldn't resist, look how beautiful and peaceful she looks!
And last but not least I made a yummy dessert last night for movie night tonight, any ideas what we will be watching?!
Hope everyone has a fun weekend!!









1 comment:

  1. Love the outfits.... so creative, when do you find the time to put them together?

    ReplyDelete