Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Movie night & twinkle lights

For movie night we went Hawaiian with the Disney movie Lilo & Stitch! If you love Elvis music and surfing, this is a great choice for you!
I ordered this cute sticker book from Ebay for Taylor. The beginning was a little hard to follow but the movie got better as it went on. Its a good message about what family means. In keeping with the Hawaiian theme we got a pineapple and ham pizza!
I also cooked up a pineapple upside down cake, it tasted better then it looks!! Anytime I can use cherries its a win for me!
A few weeks ago at my Dad's birthday party, I noticed the clubhouse used some Xmas lights in the fireplace and I thought it looked so great. I tried to create the same look at my house and really like it. Here is the before and after!
Pretty dark and not much going on until....
I think it gives it a more cozy feeling and the price was right, I just used some Xmas lights I had in my storage closet...SCORE!!

 





No comments:

Post a Comment