Monday, April 25, 2016

Frozen On Ice

What a magical time we had watching Frozen on Ice this weekend, it was one of the best live shows I have seen!! Everything Disney does is top notch and it didn't stop with their ice show! Taylor and I were so excited to have Gigi come join us, its a day I will never forget!
Princess Taylor wore a beautiful Elsa dress I found on Walmart.com, she let me curl her hair as we sang Let It Go. Here we are before we left, we met Gigi for some yummy Mexican, hello cheese dip!
We had great seats which really surprised me, with a tight budget I get as cheap as I can, but we were almost in the center and could see really well! I was impressed with Gwinnett Arena, very clean and comfy seats!
Of course we picked up some snacks, how cute is that little Disney popcorn bag and a $15 lemonade was refreshing. I usually would not pay that much for a drink, BUT the glass was so cute I might use it more then Taylor this summer!
Group Girl Selfie!!
The show opened up with Mickey & Minnie coming out, along with all the Disney Princess characters, it was fantastic!! I was hoping we would get to see everyone from Snow White, Ariel and Cinderella, they were beautiful!
Here is a clip of the opening number, Your Love is Lifting me Higher!
Seeing Taylor and Gigi's face was my favorite part, they loved it too!
Loving every minute!
The dancing Trolls
A great performance by Ana & Elsa!!
Everyone's favorite song Let It Go, the entire show was spectacular!!
Seeing Taylor so happy was truly the best part for my Mom and me, we are making memories that will last a lifetime!
I've slowly tried to increase my Disney wardrobe, I found this shirt from Ebay, it was an XL and still tight but it was cute. I also got this adorable Vera Bradley purse from Ebay, its perfect for outdoor activities cause it hangs around my chest instead of using my larger purse. I am hoping one day to take it to Disney World!!

"Growing old is mandatory, but growing up is optional" -Walt Disney












1 comment:

  1. It was such a thrill for this Gigi to experience Disney through a child's eyes... making priceless memories is what it is all about, can't wait to take Nicole!!

    ReplyDelete