Friday, April 1, 2016

Simple Joy's & what I wore

Another work week is coming to an end..yeah!! This week has been a lot, between a funeral, Nicole and Hubby's Dr appointments and hundreds of emails, I am worn out! But it's been a good week to, it's the little things throughout the day that count, here are some of mine!
Friday morning traffic is usually a little lighter around my house, so by wearing my hair straight today and less traffic I had just enough time to stop my Starbucks for some morning caffeine. What a great surprise when I pulled up and the person in front of me paid for my drink! Was this an April Fools joke? Nope, just being kind and of course I paid it forward. It's little acts of kindness that really count XOXO.
While sitting in terrible traffic every single day of the year, seeing this bumper sticker really made me laugh!! Annoy a liberal, work hard & be happy :-) Here is to all the hard workers out there!
While getting ready for work this song popped up on my shuffle, YES!!!
Love these 2, can you tell which gene's Nicole got?!
BBQ is one of my favorite meals, there are so many great BBQ places in the south. The girls at work got some Spiced Right for lunch, it was delish! Pulled port sammie, baked beans and corn casserole. And of course sweet tea, I was in heaven...and I wanted a nap soon after.
I picked these up a Walmart last week, I love Snapple and I love my Keurig, so these 2 came together and its really good! I recommend it, just pop the K-Cup in and enjoy, make sure you have ice to cool it down!
Any day is a good day for DONUTS...YUM!!
I can only wish I had the energy of my 3 year old!!
I scored these cute Disney Princess pj's from Target online, they are so comfy!! I was holding my princess while wearing all the Princesses :-)
I paired this comfy teal short sleeve dress with a denim jacket, my leopard flats and yellow necklace/earring! Love to layer in the spring!
With the rain storm that came in early morning I checked Pinterest for outfits with pink rain boots. I paired it with this navy blue Charming Charlie dress and my Lilly vest. "Make every hour, happy hour."













No comments:

Post a Comment