Friday, June 2, 2017

Yummy Chips & Dip, What I Wore & Simple Joys

Looks yummy, right?!
I wanted to share this super easy, everything from a can, very affordable, no baking yummy dip with you all! It's called Texas Caviar and its fantastic! Here is the recipe from Christy Jordan at Southern Plate.com
Texas Caviar
 
Ingredients
  • 2 green onions
  • ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
  • 2 cans black eyed peas (with jalapeno if available)
  • 1 large can petite diced tomatoes
  • 2 cans whole kernel corn
  • 16 ounce bottle zesty Italian dressing
Instructions
  1. Drain cans well and pour contents into large mixing bowl or dishpan. Add chopped parsley. Cut onions and add. Pour dressing over all and stir well. Refrigerate. Sever with tortilla or corn chips.
 Make this cause I know you will love it!!
I've shared this outfit before, but here is what I wore to start off Memorial Day weekend, my Sarta Designs anchor skirt and red tee from Walmart, simple and patriotic!
My new Moana tank top from Etsy that says Be Who You Are On The Inside, I layered it with a gray cardigan and striped maxi skirt.
Another patriotic outfit for the holiday weekend, my Walmart polka dot tank and Target navy shorts!
Mom surprised me with this new Lilly P skirt, its so pretty! Its my first Lilly skirt and I love it!! It called Make a Wave! I paired it with a green top from Walmart.
Nothing says spring like some gingham and flowers, right? This is like a short dress so I paired it with some black leggins, I love it, especially the ruffles, its from Shein.com.
 You can never be too patriotic right?! I love this ruffled waist on this top also from Shein.com, I paired it with my red pencil skirt and necklace, red, white and blue!
A yummy benefit from Hubby being out for summer break, he got me some breakfast from a new bakery near us, Riverside Bakery, it was very good!!
I picked up a bottle of Hidden Valley Ranch Cilantro Lime dressing, paired it with some fish sticks, coleslaw and tortilla for fish tacos, very good and light! A great summer dish!
My little Polo girl with a Popsicle
There is no one my girls would rather play with then their Daddy!!
I hope everyone has a fun, safe and enjoyable weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment