Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Happy Father's Day

I hope everyone had a nice Father's Day over the weekend! The girls and I tried to plan some things we knew Daddy would love, here is what we came up with!

Each of the girls made him a little something special at school and gifted it on Friday, I used them on the table scape! Friday night I made a big and yummy huge batch of crock pot cheese grits and some chocolate chip muffins.
 For lunch we surprised Daddy with a trip to Fox Brothers BBQ in Atlanta, one of the best tasting BBQ joints around!
 We were not the only ones in town who thought of this great idea so there was a little wait but the girls did good walking around.
 Stair steps on Dekalb Ave
 Once inside some Allman Brothers was playing and we ordered some yummy BBQ
 Nicole's first visit to Fox Brothers! 
Poppie wanted her to have a rib!
 If you are a tater tot lover like me then you will be wanting these!! Some of the best around, Nicole and I were popping them the entire time!
 For his Father's Day gift we got him 2 tickets to see Trey Anastasio at The Atlanta Symphony, he is a HUGE Phish fan so he is pretty excited!
 Later that day our friends Drew and Alison went out to celebrate their 10th wedding anniversary so their sweet kids Jackson and Addie played with us! Here we are at the pool!
 The pool wears everyone out so we ordered a pizza and watched a movie while Hubby watched the Atlanta United soccer game.
 We played outside for a while too
 I posted this pic of my own Dad and me at Panama City Beach in 1983, everyone commented how young he looks!!
Not much has changed, my Dad has always looked pretty young to me!
 A little Father's Day humor I sent to my sweet father in law!!
I hope it was a great weekend celebrating all the great Dad's out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment