Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Travis & Melanie's Wedding Day

June 24 was the beginning of Melvis' Happily Ever After and it was beautiful!!
 My sweet friend Katie came over to baby sit Nicole and Taylor got to attend her first wedding! The ceremony and reception where held at The Trolley Barn in Atlanta. It was a beautiful location! If you are ever looking for a wedding venue check them out at:
963 Edgewood Ave NE, Atlanta, GA 30307
 A kiss from Daddy
 We were so excited to see Uncle G, he has been in so many weddings and working hard lately we have missed him!
 After the ceremony we waiting outside in the courtyard while they transformed the building with beautiful table's, a DJ and some Fox Brothers BBQ! You know my family loves some Fox Brothers!
There was even a GA Bulldogs corn hole game to play, Taylor loved it!
 Mel and her sweet bridesmaids, love that lavender color!
 With so many days of rain, I am so happy it stayed clear for the wedding, but it was really humid! I usually like to wear my hair down but I know it wouldn't hold any curl so I did a bun. Lucky me I could wear a dress but the guys were really feeling the heat in suits, but don't they look handsome?!
 Andrew & Taylor, AK looking sharp in his little tux!
 Melanie's brother Andy with Susanne and the flower girl and ring bearer
 The beautiful bride!!
Melanie looked gorgeous!!
Here we are with Gigi and Aunt Brenda!
 The handsome groom and pretty bride
 Isn't she lovely?!
 Taylor and I cooling off in the AC with some lemonade
 Melanie's Mom with Katherine and Andres at the rehearsal dinner
 Kind of hard to see I know, but here is Uncle David and Mel for the Daddy/Daughter dance!
I even got to dance with my Dad that night to My Girl...SCORE!
 We all enjoyed some pulled pork, baked beans, green beans and muffins for dinner.
 A beautiful and yummy cake!
 My own groom of almost 8 years XOXO
 We spent much of the night dancing, having cake and a wonderful time! It was fun seeing family and friends and celebrating such a sweet couple. Every part of their wedding was perfect and beautful. The newly weds are off to Greece on their Honeymoon, here is a pic of them in paradise!
 Congrats Melvis, we wish you much love and happiness together!!

1 comment:

  1. It was a wonderful night celebrating "Melvis" with family & friends!~

    ReplyDelete