Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Storks Movie Night & Hash Brown Potato Soup

Oh Baby!! We watched the cute DVD Storks over the weekend, very cute!
 I pulled out the pink and blue for decor!
It was not hard finding a baby doll around our house and I had some blue flowers from my Father's Day table I brought up for the movie.
 For our snacks I went with a labor & delivery theme!
Epidurals=Life Savers
Umbilical Cord=Twizzlers
Baby Ruth's
Baby Carrots 
 To my surprise Nicole reached for the carrots and ranch dressing first before the candy
 Taylor loved all the candy!!
 The stork brought Taylor her own baby!
When Daddy tries to read a story, it takes a lot!!
Even though its June I had a craving for some potato soup, one of my favorites is Paula Deen' s super easy crock pot hash brown soup. Its creamy and makes enough that I brought some for lunch Monday at work!
 
Ingredients: 
1 bag (30 oz) frozen hash-brown potatoes
2 cans (14 oz ea) chicken broth
1 can (10.75 oz) cream of chicken soup
1/2 C chopped onion
1/3 tsp ground black pepper
1 pkg (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
Garnish: minced green onion, Cheddar, shredded, and bacon


In a crock pot, combine potatoes, broth, soup, onion, and pepper. Cover, and cook on low for 5 hours.
Stir in cream cheese, cook 30 minutes, stirring occasionally, until combined.
Garnish with green onion, and/or Cheddar and bacon if desired.

Right?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment