Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Simple Joys

Simple Joys=cupcakes, right?!
We had our April birthday celebration at work a few days ago and the treat was these super cute little bundt cakes, I picked the red velvet and cream cheese icing, so good! 
 This Coco smile is defiantly one of my favorites!
 A yummy black cherry Fresca smoothie from Tropical Smoothie Cafe goes perfect with my Lilly P dress! I have always loved Fresca, all the different flavors especially peach!
 I am continuing to add to my May decor, I found this pretty purple wreath from Walmart.com, I love the colors and butterflies. I hung it on our pantry door.
 Where are Nicole and Taylor hiding?!
 Good night from the Dark Side!
Did you wear your Star Wars gear on May The Fourth?!

My forever young parents at the bar Friday night!
This is my Dad's happy place, Athens and a beer!

 We took some family pictures over this weekend that had a really cool playground, doesn't Taylor look just like Moana?!
 Daddy played Maui!
 I am only a couple chapters in, but so far I am loving my new Women Who Work book! I am also loving this Midnight Mint Frappacino from Starkbucks, just like a big Andes mint!!
 My little girl has no fear!!
 Big sisters make the best pillows!
By far my favorite lunch place ever, Fancy Pantry!
Lucky me, this was for a lunch meeting, fruit, apple and cranberry salad, potato salad and sandwiches, I was in heaven!!

No comments:

Post a Comment