Tuesday, May 2, 2017

May Home Decor

With a new month and new holiday coming up, I packed away my Easter decor and pulled out my May flowers and Mother's Day items! I love changing out my home decorations, this one was a little bit harder compared to Easter. There are tuns of Easter decorations everywhere but finding flower decor was a little harder, but I enjoy the challenge! 
 Easter Bunny was packed away in order to make room for some spring signs, a lot of the items I already had out, but I just moved them around, saving some money :-)
I kept my butterfly mugs out and moved my Target Spring has Sprung sign from the mantel to here. I did find this adorable little bird cage with butterflies on it from Lakeside Collection, it even has a battery powered candle in it, very springy!


 I downloaded this super cute Mother's Day printables from Etsy, each under $3 and used my white frame. The flower table runner came from Lakeside Collection.
 I love this Plant Seeds, Grow Blessing sign, it was bigger then I expected and was not sure where to put it. So I put my Tiffany lamp up and put this wood sign in its place, love it! The middle parts even folds out, so sweet! It came from Lakeside Collection to. My Mother's Day gifts from the girls are always my favorite, here is one from baby Taylor in 2013!
 I kept my Welcome Spring sign up and here is my little Target table, I really like the way it came out!
 When I think of bright and bold flowers, The Pioneer Woman is where its at!! I ordered this new table cloth and runner from Walmart.com, I think its perfect for spring time!
 I updated our front porch with this soft indoor/outdoor rug from Walmart, now its just needs me, a good book and some sweet tea to enjoy. Oh yeah, and some free time to do it!
 I don't think wreath's are considered romantic, but if they were this would be it! I am loving this soft pink flowers and burlap bow on this Kirkland's, very feminine for Mother's Day I think! I love Kirkland's, they always have great stuff, but their shipping is a lot, its like almost $8 bucks so I don't order from them too often, but every time I have, I love the product!
 For the garage entrance I hung up this burlap flower door hanger, I got it from Etsy a few years ago and it still looks cute!
 I also put up my Welcome Y'all mason jar, an Etsy favorite I have had for years!!
 What is the perfect table top for a new Pioneer Woman table cloth, some fried chicken of course!! Here is our Sunday lunch KFC style! It was even better then it looks, the green beans are my favorite!! There is something comforting about lunch after church, don't you think?!

No comments:

Post a Comment