Friday, May 26, 2017

Simple Joys & What I Wore

When Mom came up this week for the recital she surprised me with this super cute red rooster chalk board!!
 I love it!! Its big and goes great in our kitchen!! I wrote down some ideas for dinner next week on it, thanks Gigi!!
 I've been wanting to try the new Chick Fil A Watermelon Mint Lemonade since I read about it this week, my sweet coworker Carolyn surprised me with one and I LOVE it!! So refreshing! You will love this!
 Coco loves bracelets! Here she is a school, she can't get enough!
 Work is always sweeter when the boss brings in Krispy Kreme donuts!
 I think I have found the perfect summertime tee! This cutie says Sweet Tea & Flip Flops, 2 of my favorites! It came from the Etsy Shop ThisSideOfHappy.
I've had a fun fashion week getting to wear my new Lilly P items I got for Mother's Day! I love this bright pastel tee!!
This beautiful floral print came from Shein.com, its so springy! I paired it with my Target fuschia cardigan.
 Still loving my Lilly P from my birthday!
This is the dress I wore from our family picture, its from Target and is super comfy!
This dress is a couple years old but I still love the slight flared waist and bright color, I also wore my new black flat sandals from Target.
This is my new favorite Disney tee, its Maleficent, if you have not seen this movie you need to! I love it and could watch it over and over again, especially if you have ever been hurt by someone you loved. The tank came from Etsy and I paired it with black cardigan and purple pencil skirt from Amazon.
Hello sea shells!! This is my new favorite Lilly P dress, its short sleeve and will be perfect for this summer!! Love it!
As we are so close a 3 day weekend that I hope everyone enjoys, I know we all remember what we are celebrating. I am so grateful for all the freedoms I enjoy as an American and I know many have sacrifised for that freedom. God Bless the USA!!
Happy Memorial Day everyone!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment