Monday, May 8, 2017

Cinco De Mayp Movie Night with Princess Elena

Any holiday that falls on a Friday or the weekend is always extra fun I think! If you are like most people you probably enjoyed some chips and salsa Friday night in celebration of Cinco De Mayo!! We picked up some yummy Mexican food and watched Princess Elena of Avalor!
 The sombrero I got from Walmart last year was perfect for our celebration! I also got some maracas and a sombrero table cloth for our fiesta!
 What Princess Elena party is complete without a Elena tee?!

I enjoyed a  yummy taco salad with lots of cheese!
 Padre!!
 Say Queso!!
 Even the chips and salsa got into the Cinco de Mayo spirit! They were red and green!
 My real life Princess Elena!
 Princess Elena is smart, musical and adventurous, the girls loved her!
 Nicole said its fiesta time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment