Friday, January 6, 2017

New Year's Eve,The Movie Sing, & What I Wore

Unfortunately over the New Year's holiday weekend my family was hit with a nasty stomach bug, I won't go into detail, but it hit every one of us hard, no fun! We call it Nicole's Revenge! The good news is we are all feeling better but we kind of took it really easy over New Years since it knocked each of us out!
 Here we are celebrating a new year, hell0 2017!!
 We also enjoyed some pork, black eyed peas, cornbread and green beans. Hubby had some collard greens...not for me!
 Hubby watched Nicole say Taylor and I could go see the new movie Sing!!
 Here we are before it starts, so much fun!!
Popcorn and drink is a must, right?! But bring a fat wallet cause it will cost you, goodness!
 I totally get how this overworked Mom feels!
Did you know Reese Witherspoon did her voice?!
All smiles after the movie, we had a blast and loved the music, so much fun to watch!
My girl Taylor is super smart! And she loves a good puzzle, she pretty much put this together all by herself!
That super feeling when you get the missing piece!!
 I think this black dress is one of my most versatile pieces, it's a summer dress from Walmart but I am able to pair with with so much! I pulled out this old corduroy jacket with my brown boots for this look.
This raspberry colored sweater from Walmart has been on of my favorites this season along with the silver tassel necklace. I paired it with my over the knee boots and leggings.
I got this super cute navy and white stripped dress at Walmart for $12...SCORE!! I paired it with this bright yellow scarf to stay warm and Charming Charlie yellow necklace.
Here is GA we are preparing for a snow storm coming our way, should be beautiful! I hope where ever you are you have a safe and happy weekend!!




No comments:

Post a Comment