Friday, October 14, 2016

What I Wore & Simple Joys

This week's what I wore was a lot of fun cause a lot of my outfits where for themed celebrations, and you know I will celebrate anything!!

I wore this cute top to Ryder's Star Wars party, I scored it at Walmart, May the force be with you!
I absolutely love this monogram!! I thought the pumpkin and long sleeve orange tee would be great thru October and November, I was a little disappointed on how big it is!! I usually get a large, which this is, but its like a big man large!! Still cute though and I wear it around the house. You may also notice my ADORABLE Halloween tassel bracelet from Dixie Delights. I got my first one for St. Patrick's Day, its so cute!! I am hoping they make a Christmas one!
I found this skeleton tee at Walmart for $5...SCORE!! He broke a bone and is saying Oh Snap, see what I did with my hand :-)
When I first saw this dress online I thought it looked exactly like the blue and white china pattern that is so popular!! I have a lot of pieces Mom gave me and I love them. I told Hubby to take a pic of me in this dress standing by my china cabinet to see if I blended in :-)
I do love the dress though, its from Shein.com and the mid sleeve is great for fall weather!
With the cooler weather I broke out some pants this week, I got these pants at Walmart almost 4 years and they still look great! I paired them with a tassel Target top Mom got me and a beautiful purple amethyst necklace Aunt Judy gifted me with.
My phone started ringing with work issues the other day even before I arrived in the office, so I decided it was going to be a Lilly P day!! I wore my comfy dress, filled my Lilly cup with caffeine and I was off!
 
This pic popped up on my Timehop a few days ago, its Baby Taylor and my PawPaw 4 years ago. This was taken a few months before he passed away, its special to me cause its the only Great Grandparent my kids ever met. I so wish all 4 of my Grandparents could have just one more day to meet my girls, but I also know they already have. My PawPaw was a character for sure, and for all his faults he had a great smile, look at him grinning ear to ear!!
One of our sweet co-workers Dan is retiring this week, his favorite dessert is cookies so the girls threw him a Cookies and Milk Party, how perfect is that!!
Goes whose hair is getting long enough for piggie tails??!!!!
I picked up a new Halloween tee for Taylor at Walmart, she is my pretty pumpkin XOXO
I fixed some yummy Italian Wedding soup at work, I brought my cute Disney Princess mug to make it super cute!
 
I snapped this picture of a tree in our neighborhood, you can see its leaves are starting to change into a fall red, so pretty!



 






No comments:

Post a Comment