Thursday, October 13, 2016

Halloween Tablescape

For my Halloween kitchen table this year I ordered some new place mats and runner, they arrived from Lakeside Collection and I love them! I still have some table items I am waiting to arrive in the mail but here are some pics of what I have put together so far!
The order came with 4 place mats, here is the cute pumpkin!
A scary spider!
A smiling skull!
And a bat with a bow tie! All these place mats are really big too!
I don't have any Halloween china yet, maybe one day but I did get some beautiful Kate Spade china as wedding gifts, I thought the black would be perfect for Halloween!

I also pulled out my beautiful Martha Stewart pumpkin bowls my Mother In Law gifted me with, what could be more perfect then white pumpkins at Halloween?! Now I need to make some chili to fill them up!
If you follow along you know we do lot's of movie nights, for Halloween I found this black basket I thought would be great festive storage for our Halloween DVD's and books!
Keeping Halloween sweet and not scary, Hubby picked up these yummy Halloween Oreo's and we can't stop dunking them in milk!!
I've heard about the NBC show The Story of Us and watched my first episode this week, and Hubby and I both enjoyed it!! I will defiantly be tuning in for next week's show!
Have you heard of Hurricane Nicole brewing, she is headed to Bermuda but so has nothing on this little hurricane! I went upstairs for 2 minutes and she dumped the ENTIRE box on the floor, Cheerios everywhere!! Hands up!!
I snapped this picture of Taylor while I was loading Nicole up in the car, she looks so grown up to me here!! And I love this dress, I wish it came in my size!!
Since I am all about a good SCORE, I had to share the Publix lunch special today, all this food for under $5, what a great and yummy deal!!
As my other table items arrive, I will show you the spooky table scape...stay tuned Foolish Mortals!!











No comments:

Post a Comment