Friday, October 7, 2016

Simple Joys

This week has been beautiful weather wise, we have really been enjoying cooler nights, being able to eat dinner outside and not sweating and having the windows open at night instead of the expensive AC! Here are some little things this week that have made me smile, hope they make you smile to!
There is not much room at my desk to put anything more then what is already there, but I did bring in this cute Trick or Treat sign from Walmart, I love how the orange compliments the orange and yellow fall flowers already there!
I don't think you can ever go wrong fixing pasta, salad, bread and something sweet, one of my all time favorite meals!! This week was customer service week at work (yes, this is real thing...we do a lot!!!). We have had all kinds of wonderful food like PF Chang's, breakfast and lunches, Spa Sydell gift cards and Visa gift cards. Its been lovely and it feel great being so appreciated!
Along with decorations, October means Halloween outfits!! Nicole, Taylor and I all wore our Halloween shirts to school/work today. Taylor was in no mood for a picture this morning but my morning baby sure was! Cutest pumpkin in the patch for sure!
I ordered this cute little decal from Etsy and put it on our Keurig, I love it!! But first, coffee!
A little more Halloween decorations on the side table in our den. I found the skeleton chalkboard sign at Michael's last year and got the black and orange glitter pumpkins from Walmart. If you look closely the picture I have up is my girls, each at 2 months old, its the picture I think they look like twins!!
If you are Lilly lover like me you may have already checked out their new app that has Lilly print photo frames...eek!! Love it! Here is the first one I tried with Nicole, I took her on a stroll, I tried jogging and she laughed. Not sure if she was laughing at me trying to run?!
Any guesses on who this driver is voting for?! Make America Great Again!!
My sweet nephew Ryder turned 4 this week, he and Taylor are only days apart! We are going to celebrate with him this weekend, doesn't he have the cutest smile?! Happy Birthday RyRy!
For all the complaining I do about the cost of daycare, I was thrilled to see GA Governor Nathan Deal stop but the girls daycare this week to check out their Pre K program, Taylor will start Pre K next year. The governor said it was one of the best he has seen IN THE STATE OF GA!! GO DISCOVERY POINT!
My girl love collecting pine cones, until they attack her!! Here she is before it stuck her finger :-)
I hope everyone has a great weekend, like so many other Georgians and other families in the SE USA Hurricane Matthew is on everyone's mind right now. It's big, scary and supposed to hit the GA coast tonight, I have some nice memories of many trips to St. Simons, Jekyll Island and Savannah, and I have family there to. We are all lifting the county up in prayer, praying for safety for the people and hoping there is not much destruction.










 

No comments:

Post a Comment