Thursday, October 6, 2016

Halloween Drink Station

A little more Halloween decor around the blog today, I wanted to show you our Halloween drink station, it's pretty similar to out apple cider bar, but with a few spooky updates!
I still use the same table runner since it has some pretty orange in it, perfect for Halloween. Most everything else I already had, the only thing new I got was the glass pumpkin container from Target for a great price, $8...SCORE!!
I changed our Happy Harvest sign to Happy Halloween, I drew a little bat...SCARY!
I love this Eat, Drink and be Scary sign! I scored him at Dollar Store last October when I was on maternity leave with Nicole! I still remember cause their carts are so small, all I could fit was Nicole's car seat in it and had to carry all my items around the store! The ghost Taylor named Gary Ghost and pumpkin came from Walmart years ago and I picked up the sparkly pumpkins at Walmart too, $1 each.
I kept my fall mugs out, I am on the look out for some Halloween mugs, let me know if you see any cheap ones! This little sign I scored for $2 at Walmart.
And my favorite new item this Halloween is the beautiful glass pumpkin container, its way bigger then I thought when I saw the price on Target.com, it holds almost 2 boxes of kcups, I have some pumpkin spice cappuccino and apple cider in there.
Park your broom outside anytime and join us for a Witch's Brew anytime but beware...






 

No comments:

Post a Comment