Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Our 8 Year Anniversary

On August 1st Hubby and I celebrated our 8 year wedding anniversary!! It truly was one of my best days ever and I love looking at our DVD and photos of the beautiful day!
 One of my favorite pics of the day, instead of the traditional guarder around the leg, I had a BIG pair of Granny panties waiting for him!
 To celebrate, Omma and Poppie came over Saturday afternoon and offered to watch the girls and spend the night while we went out...SCORE!
I want to also thank Gigi and Granddaddy, they sent us a sweet card and some extra $$ which really helped cause our AC bill and dinner bill were quite BIG!
Per the recommendation of my favorite blogger Dixie Delights we went to an awesome seafood restaurant call The Optimist
914 Howell Mill Rd, Atlanta, GA 30318
This place is INCREDIBLE!!
Its pricey but totally worth it for a special occasion! 
 We started out with some oysters and sweet corn soup, I could eat this soup every day and never get tired! Hubby said the oyster were great, he got 6 and every 2 were from a different party of the country.
 A look at the inside, very nice!
 Such a nice touch, Happy Anniversary menu's!
 So beachy!
 I could have eaten a dozen of these!! They were sweet with some salt flakes on top, YUM!
 If you love cream corn like me, this is for you, great!!
 Hubby loved these!
 Check out all the meat on the lobster roll, OH YEAH!! And some crispy vinegar chips.
 These may be called hush puppies but they tasted like donuts!!
Hubby got this fish with squash, it was really good too!!
We were stuffed but somehow made room for some chocolate sea salt cake and let me tell you, it was a bight of heaven!!
Talk about great service, a Happy Anniversary card signed by all the staff!
I am so blessed to have my Hubby, he truly has the kindest heart and he stayed devoted to me and the girls from the start, I am a lucky gal!
I can't say enough great things about The Optimist, if you have a special occasion or just love good food, this is one you gotta try in Atlanta!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment