Tuesday, August 29, 2017

What I Wore & Church

If you follow along with the blog you have heard me mention how much I love The Cotton Stem blog, Erin has the best Instagram stories and I love her farmhouse style. Recently she came out with a line of t shirts and you know I was all over it!
I wore this tee on the weekend and paired it with a black skirt for work. I love the simple message Erin gives, YOU DO YOU!
Just be your best self!!
I got this super comfy Joe Boxer dress at Kmart.com for $5...score!! I wear it all the time, its a little big in the waist so I have been using my dress clip to get a more fitted look. I love the little flower print!
I picked this black and white stripped dress up at Walmart for $10, I love the side pockets and thought it would be something cheap and affordable for football season starting. GO DAWGS and FALCONS!
More stripes, right?! I have had this short sleeve maxi for a while, I can't remember where I got it fun but I love it, I usually pair it with my tan light weight vest and brown sandals. Its a great piece for summer and fall!
Nothing says fun and sun like a Lilly P print, I got this skirt from Sarta Designs and paired it with my Walmart white top and Target gold sandals.
I got this new top from Shein.com, it was listed as a dress but when I put it on, it was a little short to be a dress for me, especially at work so I paired it with my khaki skinny pants. Its a babydoll top which I love, helps hide that belly!
If you are like me you have been seeing so many pretty kimonos all over Instagram, I love the look! I got this one from Shein.com and paired it with my navy Target dress and booties, its so light weight, love it! I felt like Stevie Nicks!
It is always a special treat for me when I get to take Taylor out for ice-cream, I think I get more excited then she does! You can see the Paw Patrol came along with us, we both got some Gummy Bears in our froyo!
Sweet Taylor on the way into church XOXO
Snoozing after church!




No comments:

Post a Comment