Friday, August 25, 2017

Simple Joys

The weekend is loading up, are you ready?!
I know I am! Hope everyone has had a nice week and is looking forward to an exciting and relaxing weekend. Here are some things that made me smile this week, I hope they do the same for you all!
I think I have mentioned before, my office building uses a food delivery service every day called Foodsby, its great and similar to Uber Eats. One day was Chick Fil A so you know I was placing my order! CFA has some of THE BEST cookies around! I mean, they are always warm and melted...YUM! This is defiantly a simple joy of mine!
This week Taylor's Pre K class shared their family pet, here is our cat PK and Taylor!
Here she is on the big screen!! Look at my sweet girl sharing all about her family pet XOXO
While I am getting ready, Coco relaxing on the bathroom floor!
I took the girls to the playground this weekend, it takes about 10 minutes to get there, love enough for Nicole to take an afternoon nap!
While Coco was snoozing, Taylor was having a blast on the playground!
It was defiantly a hot one even in the shade, Coco trying to keep cool!
Although I have not seen it in person, my Mom did a beautiful update at their Athens condo. Notice the wall behind the tv?!?!
And the after!!! WOW!!
That is right, a stone wall!!
Looks so pretty Mom and Dad!
If you have had kids like me, you will understand how many sizes of cloths you have before, during and after pregnancy, its a lot cause our bodies change so much. I still have some dresses I wore during my pregnancies I love but are a little big, instead of getting rid of them I bought these cute dress clips from Etsy and its like getting a new dress for much cheaper! They help make the dress look a little more fitted around the waist.
This pretty yellow dress came from Old Navy, I wore it a lot in my 3rd trimester and was able to wear it again and it look like a regular sundress. Of course if I keep drinking these yummy vanilla milkshakes from McDonalds, I will not need the dress clip!
Traffic at 8:30 PM is NOT a simple joy!
This should be the poster that says Welcome to Cumming on it!
I ran up to CVS and got out the same time the high parents were released from curriculum night...BOO! I sat here for like 20 min, but at least I had a milkshake to help ease the pain!
My baby girls love 3 things, her bottle, her Peppa, and her blankie's. She wants to take them everywhere she goes, with a sweet smile like this, who could say no?!
Here she is will all her favorites going on an evening stroll with me, love her!!


1 comment:

  1. Our "Athens Get-A-Way" is ready for football season to begin... can't wait to see you all!!~

    ReplyDelete