Friday, August 4, 2017

Pre K & BBQ Chicken Sliders

Yesterday was a BIG day for my sweet Taylor, it was her first day of Pre K!! From what she told me and the pics I saw, everything went great! We got to meet her new teachers Monday night at open house, here are a few pics from her new classroom!
 Looks WHOO's in Pre K!!!!!
 Here new cubbie!
 Taylor was super excited about the computer center, especially the tablets!
 Back packs monogrammed and ready for school! I found these on Etsy of course! I also put up my new Coton Colors back pack attachment, love it!
 How many first day of school pics have you been seeing all over social media?! I love them! Ready for her first day!
 Nicole will be moving up to Pre 2 shortly also! I got them these beautiful and matching dresses from Catherine at The Monkey and The Weasel, a sure way everyone knows their names!
 Nicole is also showing us what a big girls she is by brushing her teeth!
 A new school year for so many kids, wishing them the best of luck and loads of fun & New friends!!
 While watching Instastoires the other night I saw a yummy crock pot full of chicken sliders and thought, those look great and you know what...they were!!! I am making them again this weekend since I still have enough chicken and rolls left over. Its super easy, low maintenance, low cost and taste good. The picture above is all the items I used:
Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken Recipe
-3 lbs chicken breasts
-1.5 cups Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce
-1/2 onion, grated
-1 tbsp olive oil
-1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
-2 tbsp brown sugar
-1/2 cup Italian dressing

1. Stir together all the sauce ingredients in a slow cooker
2. Add chicken and turn to coat. Cook on low for 8 hours
3. Chicken will be shredded after 8 hours. I put them on some Hawaiian sweet rolls with a pickle!
 We both really enjoyed these and had enough for at least 2 dinners...SCORE!
 Wishing everyone a fun weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment