Thursday, August 24, 2017

Solar Eclipse 2017

Where did the moon go to get a hair cut?!?!?!
E-clips!!!
Did you like that? Hopefully it made you giggle a little bit?!
Monday, 8/21 was such a fun day for so many people, it was the solar eclipse and I have to say, it was way more fun then I thought it would be, it was VERY cool to see!!
 You know I had my Get Mooned tee ready!! Love this, it was shiny and everyone loved it at work! Its from Tricia at THKLDesings, a GA native!
 Unfortunately my job did make the solar eclipse an excused absence, but for a lot of my family members they took the day off to celebrate! Here is my Dad at the Terrapin Beer Co in Athens, my brother took this, I know they had a good time!
 Thanks to my Hubby, I got a pair of solar eclipse glasses, he had extra in his classroom, SCORE!
 Ready to view the eclipse!
 The eclipse was scheduled to happen around 2:30 here in Roswell so a lot of people in my building gathered on the patio starting at 2 and checked it out, so much fun and excitement! 
 Not too good, but it was the best I could do taking a picture!
 Since so many people headed to the mountains or didn't go to school, traffic was great, I got to pick my sweet girls up almost 15 minutes early...SCORE!
Taylor's class did not go outside but they did do a live stream and make a cool hat!
 I let her wear my glasses when she got home, she was SOOOOO happy! She loves all things space, sun, moon and stars, just like her Daddy!
 A fun night gown to end a fun day! Hope you had fun what ever you were doing, isn't God's work amazing?!

No comments:

Post a Comment