Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Updates Around The House

I texted my family today that I could no longer afford summer!!
I try really hard not to rush thing and enjoy each moment, that was until I paid my August AC bill today...WOW!!! It cost a lot to stay cool here is GA, now I can officially say, bring on fall y'all!!
I did some updates to our patio I wanted to share today!
Don't worry, this is the before pic! I have loved this outdoor carpet from Walmart, but as you can see after 3 years the weather has taken its toll on it, turning a little black. I have been wanting to get a new rug out here, but they are not cheap!! Even at my go to Walmart you are looking at a lot of money.
After a lot of internet shopping I went with this pretty big one for Target and I am so glad I did, it looks awesome!! It is really soft and brightens the patio up.
After some help from Hubby and the girls, I got the patio put back together, I even got these yellow seat cushions from Ebay, the entire set was $25 which is a BIG SCORE, usually they run $25 a cushion. These came from Hong Kong so it took like a week and a half to ship, but I think they work! I loved my other ones, but they got some mildew spots on them so it was time to freshen up!
This is defiantly the prettiest picture of the new carpet, don't you think?!
I also got this cute arrow sign and white flower for our bathroom that we repainted. They both came form Hobby Lobby. I am hoping to eventually paint that cabinet white, hopefully soon!!
I have been using PizzaHut.com to place my orders and score some rewards points, I got this pizza, breadsticks (Coco's fav) and cinnamon sticks for $10...SCORE!
I love getting Taylor's weekly folder on Friday's and seeing all she has learned. I was so impressed with her when I saw how she is learning to write her name!!! GO TAY!!
The best part of my day, every day is getting to see my sweet girls, look at that big smile, this was because Shimmer and Shine came on TV!!



1 comment:

  1. New rug looks great... really covers the entire area!! SCORE~

    ReplyDelete