Monday, July 31, 2017

Simple Joys & House Updates

If you are a GA native like us, you are probably busy this week getting everything ready for school to start back, a lot of metro counties start this week. I am looking forward to Taylor's Pre K open house, can't wait to meet her new teachers!! I ordered these supper cute monogrammed dress from Catherine at The Monkey and Weasel for my girls first day:
 Catherine does a great job as always, hopefully my girls will be excited about their new classrooms and give me a big first day smile this week!
On our way back home from the beach we traveling thru Eufaula, AL, you are probably very familiar with this beautiful city because of the huge southern homes!! Each one is so lovely, I love getting to see all these homes every time we travel thru.
Gigi knows what its like traveling with kids, she surprised the girls with this cute busy beach box! It was filled with stickers, coloring books and crayons, SO CUTE and much appreciated!
Recreating yummy beach memories with a simple and delicious low country boil Hubby made! He picked up some butter/lemon/dill dipping sauce to go along with it, it was great!!
Side braids!
I used my vinyl siding hook to hang up this cute wood sign, I think its perfect for the patio!
A few posts ago I mentioned Hubby planted some flowers on the side of our house, they are looking great so far!
All the GA rain we have been getting is really making things pop!
I love all the Edwards Frozen Pies, we picked up a lemon meringue  to go along with our low country boil, so good!
Just laughing away! Taylor doesn't even notice!
Nicole is my wondering child, she loves to go outside and just walk around back and forth looking at the street!
This book is so fantastic if you are a parent of little ones! I can't say enough great things about it, the chapters are very short, I read one every night and it really makes me think and change my perspective, especially on things that can seem frustrating when you have little ones. I heard about it from Erin at The Cotton Stem who is a mother of 4 girls herself. The author understands parents don't have much free time so she gets right to the point, love it!
A before and afternoon from my Mom! Here is a pic of her guest bathroom, now check out the after....
Wow!!!
Right?!
What a pretty difference! I think she purchased these from Wayfair.com, love it!
 



 

1 comment:

  1. Yes, lights came from Wayfair... it was a challenge to find lights big enough to cover the huge square holes in the ceiling left by the old recessed lighting!~

    ReplyDelete