Tuesday, August 8, 2017

August Decor

I finished up packing my 4th of July decor over the weekend and starting putting out my August stuff. This is always the hardest month for me to decorate for, I always lean towards a beach or nautical theme. Then I think of bright colors cause its still really hot here in GA, like yellow and orange. So I kind of did a little bit of both around the house!
 I did a nautical theme in my dining room with lots of help from Hobby Lobby, they have so much cute things as you probably know! I got this little oar, lighthouse and anchor sign from there. I already had the navy and white candles and printed off this Refuse to Sink picture.
 I thought these candles would match well with this cute anchor!
 I used this lighthouse in my July decor but thought it was still perfect for the nautical decor. The print says I Refuse To Sink...love that message!
 I also got this banner from Hobby Lobby, its wood so it took a couple of tries to hang up cause its heavier then my other banners but it working now and looks great with the navy and white china I think!
 I also updated my kitchen cabinet with some more nautical decor, both the welcome sign and the anchor sign came from Hobby Lobby. The donuts came from Dunkin :-) 
Seas The Day...everyday!
 A little wooden anchor sign, you are my anchor
 I hope everyone always feels welcome at our home
 I love lemon decor, its so bright and cheerful and perfect for August. I had must all this decor from our wedding, we had a beautful lemonade stand. I got this new wreath at Target and Hubby picked me up this basket from Good Will. 
I have a few more items to put out for our August decor, but so far it makes the house feel more bright and like summer. I have started seeing some stores and Instagramers pull out their fall decor, all while I am trying to find a fan to cool off!

No comments:

Post a Comment