Monday, August 7, 2017

Smurf Movie Night

As a child of the 80's, I grew up watching The Smurfs on Saturday mornings and loved them! Especially Smurfette, so I gathered everything blue for our movie night!
 I found this cute doll from Ebay and used the blue flowers and table runner that I already had.
 Taylor loves Smurfette too!!
 Friday morning before I left for work I put in some blueberry pie filling, yellow cake mix and butter to cook for a yummy dump cake!
 Some BLUE Hawaiian Punch we called Smurf Punch
 Not totally BLUE but a lot of them and either color they are delish!
 "I'm not little, I'm fun sized!"-Smurfs
I think that describes Nicole pretty well!
 No BLUES here, all smiles :-)
Peppa Pig even got into watching The Smurfs with us!
We had a lot of fun watching The Smurfs, even we I got the girls a Happy Meal this weekend, Smurfs were the toys!
A good reminder, we all have the power to make our own choices as we get older XOXO
 

No comments:

Post a Comment