Thursday, August 17, 2017

Playtime & Solar Eclipse Glasses

Hey Everyone, hope you are having a good week so far! It had been the usual work and school for us, Hubby went to Taylor's first curriculum night and her teacher Mrs. Megan said she was doing really good and had lots of friends :-)
 After school I try to let them play outside for a little while, but its also REALLY hot right now and the sun shines right on the back of our house at this time, so some days we just stay in the AC! They do love their jump ropes though!
 Sorry this is not a great pic but I thought it was really cool, its from Taylor's PreK website, notice what hand she is using to paint, I think she is left handed!
When its too hot outside, they wrestle inside!
 Feet up!
 Talk about a lunch break!! This yummy antipasto came from Ippilito's, it was way too much food for me after I inhaled 2 of their yummy garlic rolls so Hubby was thrilled when this was his dinner, so good!
 My baby girl loves her Peppa Pig doll, I love how Peppa is smiling with Coco holds her, doesn't she look like an angel?!
 Shake your Palm Palms!!
Love this Shein.com tee, I think its perfect for summer cause it reminds me of the beach. I paired it with my green Amazon.com pencil skirt.
 I have said this before, but I have lots of red and black in my closet, its great cause I love the Bulldogs and Falcons!! This side tie dress came from Walmart like 4 years ago but it still fits great, like a big shirt. The black shoes are from Target.
 This cute sleeveless dress came from Walmart last year, I love the tie waist and perfect for these hot August days.
 And if this doesn't make you laugh!!
My Dad's first selfie!!
He got his eclipse glasses in the mail today, if you know my Dad, you know he is ALL of this type of thing. He really enjoys all things planets and stars. He has a big telescope he enjoys out by my parents lake, this is just his type of thing!!
 This will be exciting for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment