Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Coal Moutain Park

We've now lived in Cumming, GA for 4 years and I continue to find cool & new things to do with the girls! This was one of my best finds though I wanted to share if you live in Forsyth County. It's called Coal Mountain Park, its a cute little baseball park and playground. The best part of the playground is SHADED!!
SCORE!!!
Playing outside in July is HOT! This was a much welcome improvement!
 The park is located at 3560 Settingdown Rd, Cumming, GA 30028
From our house it took about 10 minutes, Coco feel asleep on the way there!
 As I said above the park has baseball fields, a walking trail and thing nice playground right next to a water fountain and restrooms.
You can also notice with the big slide the park was almost empty, score for us!!
 Although she was just waking up she jumped into the playground!
 Bottle with her of course, checking out the playground.
 I took lots of pics so you could see its a pretty big playground and well kept. I love the rubber floor, my girls fall a lot!
 A big red slide!
Here is a look at the canvas that makes it nice and shady
 Lots to explore!
 Beep! Beep!
 Having lots of fun
 Lots of gadgets to spin around too
 Looking for the nuggets!
 Nicole and I had a fun afternoon playing and making a picnic with our McDonald's. This is a great play area and I will definitely be back with Taylor. Get outside and enjoy then sun, especially when its not raining!!
 For Real!

No comments:

Post a Comment