Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Paw Patrol Live

Last Saturday was a big weekend for Taylor! Daddy and her got to see Paw Patrol Live at the Fabulous Fox!!
 Dressed in her newest adorable Paw Patrol dress I got from Etsy, can you tell by that smile she is excited?!
The Fox Theater is an Atlanta landmark, its beautiful and very popular. Everyone should go see a show there at least once. My Mother In Law even volunteers sometimes! Before the show started though Hubby and Taylor enjoyed some hot dogs at The Varsity, YUM!!
Walking around downtown, here is Taylor in front of the AT&T building

Taylor and her BFF!!
 No surprise she got something that glows!
All smiled, I think Daddy likes the new toy too!
View from the top!
They started off on the first row of the balcony, but during intermission they got to move down to the front!! SCORE!
Taylor said there were lots of songs and dances 
These 2 always have a great time together, I am so glad they got to see a special show. Taylor and Nicole both love Paw Patrol, its a really cute show and I love it cause it keeps my girls entertained!!
Atlanta has so many cool placed to visit and see, its great to live in the Peach State!

1 comment: