Friday, November 4, 2016

Trunk or Treat at JCBC

I'm ending our weekend of Halloween fun today with a post about our church's annual Trunk or Treat! Gigi and Granddaddy joined us for the first time this year, we had a great time! They drove all the way up from Columbus to celebrate with us.
The girls dressed up as the Nick Jr. characters, Shimmer and Shine! This was the only pic I could get of Nicole's wig but Taylor loved hers!!
She had her bag empty but ready to fill! There were all kinds of cool trunks, each with a different theme!
Taylor got to tour the spooky Kids R Kids van, BOO!
Every year we attend seeing the Halloween train is always a favorite, it has its own spooky village!
This was defiantly one of my favorite trunks, its a big spider, look at those pipe legs!!
Some treaters even brought their dogs, here is Gigi and Nicole waving to this cute little pup
Lots of trunks to cover, going to need some help carrying all this candy!!
Measuring up against the scarecrow!
Walking back to our car we all commented on how pretty the leaves are now here in GA, they are changing into such beautiful fall colors!
I saw this post on Instagram and just loved it!!
Its something I really try to work on in my own life and need to do more of.
So many people have given me grace and I need to do the same thing, especially since its as sweet as a yummy Resses, my favorite Halloween candy!
This post wraps up a fun, spooky, & candy filled October for us, it was so much fun! From all the decorating, beautiful weather and smiles on all the kids faces when its time to trick or treat. So many of my family members celebrated birthday's and I am grateful for another year I had with them all and look forward to many more. This is definatly my favorite time of year with more days off work, yummy Thanksgiving food and Christmas decor everywhere. I hope you all have a great weekend & I can't wait to see what November brings!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment