Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Holiday Home Tour 2016-Hot Cocoa Station & Kitchen

With temperatures dropping its really feeling like fall around here in GA. After a busy day at work and with the girls, I like to fix a warm mug of hot cocoa at night and zone out before I go to bed. Sometimes I will watch TV and sometimes I just scroll through Instagram, its fun and helps me relax! When fall started I put together my apple cider bar and for Christmas I like to change it up a little to hot chocolate, yum!
 Its my favorite part of our kitchen and super easy, I got all my items at Walmart and Etsy!
 This Santa bowl is one of my favorite Christmas items, I have had him for number of years and he had been filled with nuts, candy and now k cups! I also picked up some peppermints, marshmallow's and chocolate bars to put in your cocoa. And of coarse, a cute straw!
I picked up this wood sign along with a few other for only $5 at Walmart...SCORE!! This small tree was a gift from Mom, I've had for a while and all I have to do is replace the lights every couple of years. The mugs are old but cute too, since this picture was taken I purchased 2 more to add to my holiday collection.
The tree garland came from Etsy this year and I wrote Have a Cup of Cheer!
There is something about a warm cup of hot chocolate that is comforting, I also like to add cool whip in mine!
 If you follow the blog you may remember the Count Chocula cereals I put our during Halloween, I use the same glass jars from Walmart and fill one with all kinds of yummy sweets like Little Debbie snacks and the other with apples or oranges. I call it the Naughty or Nice jar :-)
I love this pic of Taylor in her reindeer sweater, adorable!
 I love that our Keurig is red and festive, its the best!! We use it every day, they are pricey but well worth it! I replaced my haunted house with a gingerbread house on my glass cake plate. I also stocked up on some Starbucks Holiday Blend coffee, yum!
 I wrote coffee is always a good idea and warm your heart on the coffee/cappuccino labels :-)
 Last Christmas my Aunt Judy was sweet enough to give me her Christmas Village and its huge!! This is only a SMALL piece of everything she gave me! She has the entire village and use to display it at her home on a beautiful big table. I don't have that much space in my house to display the entire village, but I moved my white pumpkins and put some pieces of the village here. I love them but they don't stay up for long with a one year old around! She has already pulled one down and broke it, eek!
Right off our kitchen is a small bathroom, I decorated it with this cute Baby its cold outside sleigh and a Merry Christmas sign. I found both of these at Walmart.
Right across from the toilet is the sink and mirror, I picked up some $1 snowflake garland and draped it across the mirror. I've also had this snowman candle for a couple of years.

I hope you enjoyed this tour of our kitchen and bath, I had a fun time decorating it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment