Thursday, November 3, 2016

Pumpkin Patch & A Tractor Ride

I wanted to share another adventure we went on when Sophie and Ella stayed with us last weekend, we took another trip to Kinsey Family Farm and had a blast!
Although the calendar says fall, we are still enjoying 80+ degree temps in North GA, so we put on our long sleeve Halloween shirts and headed to the farm :-)
I just love the American flag blowing in the back ground, just as pretty as these 4 girls!
Both girls loved being pulled around in the wagon by Ella!
The sweetest girls in the patch! Here I am wearing my favorite Target Here For the Boos shirt, this shirt has been totally worth the $13 I paid for it, I have worn it so much in October. In fact I ordered some Christmas tee's today to start wearing for the Holiday Season!
The best little helper ever, love ya Soph!
Taylor loved hanging on to the cow fence, MOO!!
This trip to Kinsey Farm we took a ride on the tractor!
A fun trip for $12...SCORE!
 
Sophie and Ella
As we rode around the lake you could see all the Christmas Tree's as they grow and are getting ready for the season
Half way thru the ride, we stopped by the lake to feed the ducks and fish!
The farm provided little cups of animal food to take on the hay ride
Here is Ella helping Taylor feed some ducks! This lake had some of the biggest catfish I've seen!
Although it was really warm, we had a great time at the pumpkin patch!!
Before our trip to the farm, we all enjoyed some yummy Hershey's Chocolate Pie, Edwards makes it in the frozen dessert section and its SO good, I defiantly recommend picking one up to enjoy!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment