Monday, November 14, 2016

Election Night 2016

As I have gotten older and payed more taxes :-) The election process has become more interesting and important to me and this year I can't think of anything bigger then the Presidential Race of 2016. Everyone was talking about it, thinking about, getting emotional about it, etc. And I think most people are just glad its over and we can hopefully all move forward and make improvements in our great country. I made a special and easy dinner for election night, super easy and fun!
Both girls wore their patriotic red, white and blue, our American Girls!
A few weeks ago before the election, I ordered some patriotic goodies from Oriental Trading, here is Nicole in her American Flag hat!
Taylor and her Paw Patrol toys joined in too!
A simple American Flag table cloth, sparklers and food and we were ready for all the nights excitement!
My favorite blog Dixie Delights had great and free printables for a Bipartisan Pizza, I just picked up a cheese Tony's frozen pizza at Walmart, along with some black olives and pepperoni's. Which side would you vote for?!
Red Hawaiian Punch made our Star Spangled Sipper!
I printed off a map of the USA the girls could color red or blue, by the end of the night on the news, most of the country had gone red.
The election went all night and into early morning, I made it until about 2 AM and then I crashed. Good thing there were some yummy Krispy Kreme donuts at work the next day!
I also picked up some Chicken Salad Chick for lunch, I vote CKS BEST LUNCH!!
I am excited for the direction our great nation is headed, I know & hope America is/will be GREAT for EVERYONE !!
USA!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment