Friday, February 2, 2018

Valentine Staircase


Happy February Friends!! This is one of my favorite months, its all about LOVE and I have lots of fun celebrations planned! I started decorating with all red and pink yesterday, so pretty and uplifting!
All things heart around the stairs!! I got these cute paper heart banners at Walmart last year, they held up great so I was able to reuse them again!
This is my favorite Valentine spot cause its like a trip down memory lane! Every year Hubby takes the girls to Daddy Daughter Date Night at CFA, I get them dressed up and take their pic, love them all!!
I filled this cute heart candy tray with Nicole's favorite candy, Hershey Kisses! She loves these!!
I love this happy little heart table, so sweet!!
Can you spot little Coco in all these stuffed animals?!
She loves stuffed animals and blankets, like as many as she can get her hands on!
Taylor watching Boss Baby the other night and I thought how grown up she looks, and beautiful!!
Hope you all have a great weekend, enjoy every second you can!!
And, look what I had to sit by ALL DAY!!
My sweet Carolyn is a BIG Patriots fan, as an Atlanta Falcons fan, I AM NOT!
Yuck!!



No comments:

Post a Comment