Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Crock Pot BBQ Chicken & Simple Joys

I always love a good crock pot recipe and I made some yummy BBQ chicken this Sunday I wanted to share with you, its SOOOO easy and good!!
This is not a pro food picture obviously but it tastes really good!!
All you will need is:
1. Chicken Breasts
2. 3 cups BBQ sauce
3. 1/3 cup brown sugar
4. 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
5. 1 teaspoon onion powder
 
-Stir all your ingredients together in a crock pot, then add chicken and cook on high for 4 hours!!

Super simple and good!!
This particular recipe came from Annie Chesson at The Garlic Diaries via Pinterst
I cooked it when Taylor told me she likes BBQ!
But she can see she likes the corn more!! Corn on the cob is one of our favorites! Especially covers in butter! Just don't forget the dental floss.
And here are some of the many simple joys we have had lately!
Every girl feels pretty in a new skirt especially when it swings around!!
My awesome and super smart cousin Melanie spoke at Hubby's Career Day last week and of course she was THE BEST!
Taylor ready for her first soccer practice!!
Next time you are at Trader Joe's pick this 5 cheese Greek Spiral up, its YUMMY!!


Speaking of yummy, easy and cheap cake batter cookies are always a yummy treat!

Oh Happy Day when Girl Scout Cookies arrive!!!


Before I had kids I thought I was tired............
So fresh, so clean and so cute!!
Look at those Frozen slippers!
TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


1 comment:

  1. LoL... when you get old like your parents, your Friday night goals become your every night goals!!

    ReplyDelete