Monday, February 12, 2018

Superbowl Party and Valentine Bedroom Decor

Hey Friends, I hope you had a great weekend!! Ours was pretty wet, but still fun!
I am a little late but I wanted to show you what we did to watch the Super bowl together!
Its nothing Earth shattering, very simple!
I just picked up some frozen Walmart pizza's, a cheese one and meat lovers and used some of my last year's décor from Oriental Trading.
I also got one of those yummy ready made Caesar salad kits and some Little Debbie Cosmic Brownies for a side and dessert, super easy and affordable!
We were not really cheering for either team but honestly were surprised to see the Eagles win, and were happy about that!!
Taylor and I did enjoy Justin Timberlake, we love the Trolls song!
I scored this cute fuzzy heart pillow from Goodwill and the girls LOVE it!! They love to sleep with it at night and it was only $3 bucks...SCORE!
I also added this heart wreath about our bed from Walmart.
The Happy Valentines Day pillow cover came from Ebay, they have a great selection on holiday pillow cases!!





1 comment: