Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Simple Joys

Happy Hump Day friends!!
We are at the end of January, looking back, I hope you smile!
For us it was a month filled with basketball games with our family, cold weather, snow days, winter snowman décor, some weekends of just hanging out and cheering our Dawgs in a NC, not too shabby, right?!
I just put everything in the crock pot on high for 4 hours and it was delish!!

Here are some pics that make me smile recently:




Sunny days on scooters are the best!
And of course little sister has to join in the fun!
Warm sunny days are perfect for having lunch on the patio.
And getting some exercise! I nice walk around the neighborhood!
Anything PJ Masks is Taylor's simple joy!
This White Chicken Chili is SO good and very easy, I made it in the crock pot! It came from Dixie Delights Blog and I pasted it below, she always has yummy recipes to try!! I just put everything in the crock pot on high for 4 hours and it was delish!!

White Chicken Chili1 large sweet onion, diced
2 garlic cloves, minced
2 tablespoons olive oil
4 cups shredded cooked chicken
2 (14 1/2-oz.) cans chicken broth
2 (4.5-oz.) cans chopped green chiles
1 (1.25-oz.) package white chicken chili seasoning mix
3 (16-oz.) cans navy beans
Toppings: sour cream, shredded Monterey Jack cheese, cilantro, avocado

Making cupcake muffins with Daddy is always fun!


I am also loving these super cute Pyrex coffee mugs under our cabinets!! Great use of space and it looks very cozy...SCORE!






No comments:

Post a Comment